Sunday, July 4, 2010

$190 000 to $700 000 to take care of a kid !!!!

190 000 to 700 000 to take care of a kid since they are born till Uni in SG!!!
Woow my family have almost spend 2.8 Million since my dad and mum have 4 kids .
I read this article on xin ming paper on Sunday 4th Jul 2010.

However i totally believed for parents, there is never too much for their own kids.Parents always want to give their child the best of the best. I remember my mum not buying any new year clothes when she has the 4 of us( me and my 3 brothers). She gave us money to buy new year clothes but not herself. So she still wear clothes that are 10 years back. I was so touch when i know that she also bought education plan for us. Which enable me to go to school exchange in Canada. She jus want to give the best to her kids and my mum is only a housewife. She is so thrifty and do everything for us. That my mum. ALL SALUTE TO HER.

I think education plan for kids are really important, as i dont come from a rich family. My mum still able to pay for the education plan and let me go for school exchange. It can also use to pay my Uni school fee too.

Cheers to all parents