Friday, October 15, 2010

Moving up mkt... buy??

Like my previous post said that be long end of Oct. There are people writing to me and ask me about you said is moving up but why are you not long, why wait till end of Oct. The analsysis is like this: The market seems strong. for the rest of the week or 1 week it gng to go up. But this are the last wave of people coming into the market. Which mean to say, people are buying higher and try to sell higher.I am not a trader that like to risk that. I prefer to buy at the low and sell high.
Unless you think this is worth the risk if not then dont do.I am a rather cautious trader that prefer to buy low sell high or sell high buy low.
So my take is still be long by end of Oct,the market is moving all they want for the pass few days, but i am totally not very active in the market these few days.