Friday, July 8, 2011

Market update

Hey folk

I am back. I have been using this week to get in sync with the market

I been in trade for Eur/usd,Aud/usd, S&P500 and Gold. I have profited for S&P500 and Eur/usd.
Paper profit for Aud/usd and gold.

Equity market: They are going higher but not now yet. I do expect a dip to come in before the massive super rally. Remember almost at the beginning of the year , my projection for S&P500 is 1630-40s level. This still hold. Dow Transport have hit a all new high. When the leader do so, the follower follow.
I am bullish on the equity market and i foresee our 4Q to be very good.

Currency: Eur/USD i think for the short term it would go higher. Though europe is in a mess, but i trade with the chart and fundamental always appear on the chart first.

Metal: Gold is going to rally further. This precious metal is going to go much higher than right now. 1800s by end of the year.

During the day when Greece is signing the austerity plan. Which is 30th Jun 2011. Through the chart, is telling me that everything is fine and we are going up. I remember talking to many people and they are concern and worry where the market go next. Fundamental always come out of the chart first. I saw the Dow transport heading much higher. The follower will follow. That why i am qutie certain that nothing bad is going to happen.