Sunday, August 7, 2011

Forecast for the rest of the year of 2011 and abit into 2012

Hey folk

My method have allow me to forecast with certain precision where the market is going. It is technical analysis,with cycles, with COT and with some calculation that allow me to see it. i do not pluck this number out from anywhere.

My stand for S&P500 is still the same.

Let me highlight to you where are we heading next.

S&P500 is still 1630s to 40s level; You will see a massive man made rally, none before in history. Probably in end of Sep to early Oct. However, i do see some clue telling me that market would go down during or alittle after the first quarter of 2012.

Gold is still at 1800s. There will be a pull back soon. Then a rally back up. This will last till end of this year or probably 1st Q of 2012
Silver will follow.

Currency
USD index will no longer be battled all the way down. It will want to be stronger.

Aussie dollar has already fall; i foresee it will fall further thru Sep before coming back up.

Euro is time to long; may see Euro rally to Oct.

One interesting thing you might know is stock yield usually lag bond yield by 24 mths. So we can see bonds yield high in Apr 2010, so this give us a indication that stock top will be Apr 2012.Then bond yield have bottom in Nov 2010, this tell us stock bottom at Nov 2012.

I may be totally wrong despite my previous forecast. But i do stick to them.
Nth is 100%