Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Just the way we want it


Hey Folk

After so long…..

The market had perform the way I posted in the many previous post. It had rally!!!

Thank you if you believe in me.

To many of you I can see the portfolio increase in value. It is time to reshuffle the funds. I will let u know but it is still up to you if you want to do so.

This week the most important data is on the 10 March Thursday ECB meeting. Then next week is the FED rate decision.

We might be in a pull back soon after rising up quite abit. However, overall I still see a rally in the stock market going into May. US being the strongest market, Europe second, and Asia weakest. Maybe China will turn out to be the strongest among the weakest. Well for Singapore Index, let just forget about them for awhile.

Let zoom in and see what happen.

US had a GDP growth of 2% and a inflation rate increase from 0.2% to 1.4% in just 4 months. China missed it GDP expectation of 6.9% to 6.8%. Eurozone had a GDP growth of 0.3%. it has been a small fractional growth for quite some time already and a inflation rate of -0.2%.
There aint no region that are in negative GDP growth.
No recession.

But I agree a lot of people are fear of slow growth, which is real. (However, I am thinking certain catalysis are already present in these environment to let growth continue.)
The fear of slow growth lead people to be pessimistic. Which make them sell the stock market.
So I pick up some S&P500 contract up around the 1880s level and 1900s level, took profit for some and holding to some. At current as I am typing S&P500 is at 1993s level.

Until next time....

Cheer