Saturday, February 26, 2011

How I predict the drop?? with mkt update and analysis

How I spot the correction??

Hey folk

I will share how i spot the correction before it come. Here is the post that i made before Asia market start to fall.
9 Jan 2011 : http://amatuertrade.blogspot.com/2011/01/mkt-update.html
16 Jan 2011 : http://amatuertrade.blogspot.com/2011/01/mkt-update_16.html
There are a few more in betweens those dates and before 9 Jan.

Asia Market
Hang Seng Index


Strait time Index





US market


Dow Jones Transport, the King of all the indices. When oil rise it will affect so much for transports, that is why the drop is so hugh for Dow jones transport.


Nasdaq another leader.


Dow Jones Industries



S&P500

S&P500 close up. The 2 days drop and rebound.

I still see the Dow Jones Industries moving up to about 13000s level in the next few months.

USdollar


I have this one wrong on my forecast. A bear flag have formed for USD and it is heading lower. Inversely, a bull flag have formed for Euro.
Bear flag have formed for T bonds.

Gold

Gold have a topping pattern. But until it really drop, i cant confirm that.

Study them carefully. Have a nice weekend