Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Patience pls and things one should not do

Alright, sometime making money from the market need to be patience.
Just patience and things will go well.

There are somethings that I do not do in trading:

For stock trading of investing, i am not a person that like to average down. Which mean if i long the market and the stock price go against me there is no point for me to buy at a lower price again. Bcos my prediction is wrong, why do i add on to my mistake again.It make totally no sense.

However, if i am long, and the market price move up. It make sense to buy more at a higher price but at a smaller portion than the initial invested amount, preferably half the amount of the initial investment.This way, you are exploiting success.

Next, I do not use up all my capital onto a single trade. Portion them. If you were to lose it, you wont lose it all. Never use money that you need to pay bills and whatever. These money for trading or investment are cash that you can afford to lose or call risk capital.

I do not follow news or hear say.I am a technical trader and only alittle or even none fundamental would back me up. Bcos to me chart is the illustration of human behaviour in the market place.So the chart tell it all. I do not reason out why the market is like this and that. I reason out with chart but not news or any things else. In history, those people that are so good in reasoning are never a good investor or trader.Cos most of the time they are thinking too much on the reasons rather than am I wrong in this trade.

So happy investing