Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am not teaching people how to gamble

Some people thought that i am teaching people how to gamble by having this blog. They think that in stocks movement, it is 50/50(as good as gamble). My answer to them is are you cave man? Or do you not belong to this era?

To be honest, i do not know how to play mahjong, how to write a 4D/ toto, how to play tai ti, texas poker. I only know how to play black jack. I do not know why i cant learn them, but i know i do not like them, cos most of the time is luck.Probably is not fully luck. But to me is so hard. Cos there are not Technical analysis.haha.

Have you screen through the stocks and slowly see patterns and relate it with current situations?Have you see there are certain movement that will always happen, price that are supported or resisted. Who are the players involve in the market place etc?

If you have not, please learn to do it before you decide to say this is a gamble. After you get your long term financial plans right, you have to do this. (This is solely my advise, i guess no financial advisor advise this) Bcos, let put it straight, nothing can provide any individual with such liquid in investment. Which mean you can cash out in a short period of time with or without profit and is easy fast. You will take the full responsibility of your own money.

If you think this is gambling, to be honest, is either you do not have enough financial education or you simply dont care about your financial situation. How many times i am wrong on my prediction since this blog is up last year? probably the max 3 - 5 times. Do you think I am gambling? I myself have a hit rate of win about 7-9 / 10.

This is a high risk, high reward, high liquid instrument. More for short and medium financial goals. So you may not want to use them for long term financial goals.