Monday, March 21, 2011

Mkt update

Hey Folk

Dow Jones transport have already pierce through the triangle top as i am typing. The other US indices are following.

Some news from the US, the banks in US have pass the stress test. The FED have allow the banks to pay more dividend and allow them to do more share buy back. Which mean the economy is doing good.\
The EU are having their stress test in April.
China again raise the cash ratio of their bank.
All this indicator tell us that the whole world economy is getting better.

Today Asia mkt move up pretty neat. As I say in the very beginning i still believe the upmove is intact. Even with the natural disaster happening and the unrest in middle east. Things are going to get better.

I said in the previous posting to accumulate slowly. How I know that?? Technical analysis. I never trade through news. I use news to support or reinforce only. Hope you guys are making good money out there.