Saturday, November 7, 2015

Uptrend now


Hey Folk

Unemployment at 5%. A sign that is good for a small interest rate hike. Probably that is really happening in December.

We are back to uptrend in the stock market already. So now is loading more longs than shorts position. I do forsee a up move till the end of the year. Surely it would not be a straight line up. There will be pull backs and consolidation. Dooms sayer are caught once again. I do believe one fine day the market will come off and stay in bearish for 2-3 years, but now is not the time. I still think we have room to grow.

There are a lot of people out there saying that the market are bearish. I think they are my indicator as well. It tell me that if I do the opposite, I will be in profit.

Positions

I loaded up on USD this week. Look out for REITS for shorting. I am also looking at Alibaba.

Well this week nothing much. Until next time…..

cheer